Thanks for visiting!
- The Foreign Earned Income Exclusion
- Identify the Foreign Tax Credit for Individuals
- Identify the difference between US source and foreign source income
- Identify the state tax differences relating to expatriate filers
During this session we will discuss:
- Gift Tax Issues To/From Nonresidents
- Estate Tax Issues To/From Nonresidents
- Life Insurance, Pension & Inheritance Taxation
- Tax Planning Ideas
- Plus lots and lots of examples!
An in-depth guide of the state-by-state tax issues specific to expatriates and foreign nationals. This comprehensive guide includes information on all states
and the District of Columbia. $79.99 USD Full Version or
$9.99 USD Each State Available in electronic & hard copies!
Haynes and Associates is committed to providing high-quality, comprehensive and experienced US expatriate and foreign national tax compliance, consulting and training services. We provide international accounting technical knowledge and expertise with the feel of a small firm. Our ultimate goal is 100% customer satisfaction and we will do everything that we can to exceed your expectations. So, relax and let Haynes help you!
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
Wondering what your options are? Check out my article on LinkedIN - click the link for more info!
Haynes and Associates is a Certifying Acceptance Agent for 2020!
Check out Katrina Haynes' interview with Power to Fly on the Tax Impacts of Being a US Expat!